NOW AVAILABLE IN USB FLASH DRIVE!
The unexpected release of hazardous energy from equipment can result in serious injury or death. If any equipment maintenance is performed at your facility, you must have a lockout/tagout program and your employees must understand their role in it. This training program informs your employees about critical information on this topic, including:
- What lockout/tagout is and how it protects you
- The steps involved in lockout/tagout procedures
- Requirements for locks and tags
- Special work situations with respect to LOTO
- The various roles employees have in lockout/tagout – everyone is affected!