The unexpected release of hazardous energy from equipment can result in serious injury or death. If any equipment maintenance is performed at your facility, you must have a lockout/tagout program and your employees must understand their role in it. This training program informs your employees about critical information on this topic, including:
- What lockout/tagout is and how it protects you
- The steps involved in lockout/tagout procedures
- Requirements for locks and tags
- Special work situations with respect to LOTO
- The various roles employees have in lockout/tagout – everyone is affected!