NOW AVAILABLE AS A USB FLASH DRIVE!
The Federal government made key revisions to OSHA recordkeeping rules that went into effect in 2017. These changes impact all industries. The revised rule also updates the list of industries that are exempt from the requirement to routinely keep OSHA injury and illness records. Learn how to comply with OSHA recordkeeping requirements and understand the exemptions available to certain employers.
- Who must maintain OSHA injury and illness records
- Definition of recordable injury or illness
- What records must be kept and who may access them
- How long records must be maintained
- When and how to report to OSHA
- Electronic records submission