AVAILABLE AS A USB FLASH DRIVE!
Formaldehyde is extremely hazardous and is common to the death care industry. The main health effects are respiratory cancer, dermatitis, sensory irritation (eyes, nose and throat) and sensitization. This training program provides an overview of hazards posed by working with or around formaldehyde including important information on:
- How to recognize formaldehyde hazards and health effects
- How to evaluate the potential for formaldehyde exposure
- How formaldehyde affects your Hazard Communication program
- How the OSHA Formaldehyde Standard protects you
- Solutions for controlling exposure