NOW AVAILABLE AS A USB FLASH DRIVE!
In cemeteries and funeral homes, personnel who are exposed to damaging noise levels when performing landscaping and maintenance activities must be included in a hearing conservation program. Noise-induced hearing loss is often not detected until its later stages when it is too late. However, it is 100% preventable. This program covers the health effects of noise and how an OSHA Hearing Conservation Program protects you. It includes important information on:
- How noise can affect you and your health
- How much noise is too much?
- How to determine if your hearing is being damaged before it is too late
- The components of an effective OSHA Hearing Conservation Program
- Noise Monitoring
- Audiometric Testing of Employees
- Noise Controls and Personal Protective Equipment